Virus Alert - "Weird Al" Virus Alert - "Weird Al"

Hey assholes...

Not that anyone is ever going to read this -

But no SHIT this song was by Weird Al. Considering Dave was paid to make this video(probably), it's probably Al's property now, and coupling that with the fact that there was the "added bonus" of being able to play the demo of an unreleased game, it was probably a promotional stunt, and therefore it's most likely with Mr. Yankovic's expressed permission.

Anyway, that crap aside, thanks much for posting this here. Love the video, it's very funny, and cool. The only things that threw me off were the School Play scene (But that's your style, eh? It can be hard to make filler scenes for sure...), and George Bush...It really didn't seem to fit, but eh, I don't know humor. But yes...Very nice movie overall!

Yoshi and the Bridge Yoshi and the Bridge

Great movie!

I liked this movie. It was great. Plus it was the only Super Mario World 2 Movie ive ever seen where mario doesnt die, which is always a bonus.

PacMan 3! (VGDC) PacMan 3! (VGDC)

Aw man that was so funny

I mustve watched that movie like 50 times. The begging was enough for a pacma movie but the end part was the funniest thing ever involving pacman.

the classroom the classroom

Wow!

That game was great. The ending was great. All the levels were fun! I like how it got spiced up after 3, those were interesting, especially number 10! I wondered why i couldnt move.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Great

When someone used to say "whats the best stick figure movie?" (nobody actually ever said that) you would say, Xiao Xiao probably. Now, its Jhonny Rocket fingers. Its funny! It has smooth animation, and he's badass. Plus, I like how when she asks for help you can just fall asleep. Thats funny

Half-Life Vox Sound Board Half-Life Vox Sound Board

Can't...Stop...

Must...stop...clicking...ASS.. .button...I turn this on and then click that button whenever my sister comes in the room. That and idiot.