the classroom the classroom

Wow!

That game was great. The ending was great. All the levels were fun! I like how it got spiced up after 3, those were interesting, especially number 10! I wondered why i couldnt move.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Great

When someone used to say "whats the best stick figure movie?" (nobody actually ever said that) you would say, Xiao Xiao probably. Now, its Jhonny Rocket fingers. Its funny! It has smooth animation, and he's badass. Plus, I like how when she asks for help you can just fall asleep. Thats funny

Half-Life Vox Sound Board Half-Life Vox Sound Board

Can't...Stop...

Must...stop...clicking...ASS.. .button...I turn this on and then click that button whenever my sister comes in the room. That and idiot.

Absalom RPG 2 Absalom RPG 2

Cool...

Erm...this game kicks ass, but the moving around sucks, you should make the moving around like final fantasy games.

Indiana Bones part 1 Indiana Bones part 1

FUSTRATION

This is kickass, i cant wait till the second part...oh and to save you all some time...when you fight bob, shoot his arm, then his legs, then the water thing. Besides that part the rest is kickass!

Dark-Phil responds:

Hehe! Thanx, im glad you like it. You wouldn't believe how many e-mails I recieved asking me about that part... If anyone else is reading this, INDIANA BONES 2 IS COMING VERY SOON!!