Virus Alert - "Weird Al" Virus Alert - "Weird Al"

Hey assholes...

Not that anyone is ever going to read this -

But no SHIT this song was by Weird Al. Considering Dave was paid to make this video(probably), it's probably Al's property now, and coupling that with the fact that there was the "added bonus" of being able to play the demo of an unreleased game, it was probably a promotional stunt, and therefore it's most likely with Mr. Yankovic's expressed permission.

Anyway, that crap aside, thanks much for posting this here. Love the video, it's very funny, and cool. The only things that threw me off were the School Play scene (But that's your style, eh? It can be hard to make filler scenes for sure...), and George Bush...It really didn't seem to fit, but eh, I don't know humor. But yes...Very nice movie overall!

Yoshi and the Bridge Yoshi and the Bridge

Great movie!

I liked this movie. It was great. Plus it was the only Super Mario World 2 Movie ive ever seen where mario doesnt die, which is always a bonus.

PacMan 3! (VGDC) PacMan 3! (VGDC)

Aw man that was so funny

I mustve watched that movie like 50 times. The begging was enough for a pacma movie but the end part was the funniest thing ever involving pacman.

Diablo 2 parody part 5 Diablo 2 parody part 5

Im too lazy to put anything but 10's

But not that it doesnt deserve it! I like this movie, and this series, its very funny, and stuff like that always happens in the games. And you've definitley improved your style tons from the first movie.

night-raider responds:

10s makes me get excited, though not in that way.

Camp Camp

Fan-Freaking-Tastic

That was a very, very good movie. The animation was great! It was a very cheap laugh, but it was very funny, and made me blurt out laughing.

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Excellent!

Very funny movie, very good movie, very great movie. There aren't words to say how good this movie was except make the thrid one :) I really wanna see how this ends-I caught all the little details. I knwo where that 'mouse' comes from, and i'm not sure if this is what you meant by it, but the cheese is like in Perfect Dark, where in every level there's cheese. I caught that. nyway, great movie.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Goddamnit

That was so good. Ill never be able to make a movie like that it seems. You are the best fricking guy ever at this.

Megaman: Polarity Megaman: Polarity

It had megaman. 'Nuff said.

I liked it. It probably would've been better to me if i knew what ikugara was, butthe dialogue was funny.

Frankenroc responds:

Ikaruga is a cool game that was on the Dreamcast forever, and recently got translated to a Gamecube version. Think of an old-school arcade shooter with improved graphics and an added twist (the polarity switching).

Drawing Tutorial 1;basics Drawing Tutorial 1;basics

Its pretty cool

It's nice to have some people try to teach other people how to do stuff, but you should make buttons to check progress, cause you seem to go very fast, and you don't explain some of the things.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

THE SWEETEST!

Yours are some of the best ever. This is funny and the picture that changes everyda, how long will that last? or is it set in the script? How many pictures are there?